Boom Festival – Online Tickets Available On 31 October
While Ambassador Tickets are almost sold out, Boom Festival 2023 Online Tickets become available on 31 October at 09:00 Portuguese continental time.
Time flies. The new year is just around the corner and we are getting closer to Boom Festival 2023. But, first things first. Here are some things you need to know regarding tickets:
- Friendly Ambassador Tickets are almost sold out. For this edition we have 38 Ambassadors in 36 countries and territories (find the Ambassador nearest you in the list available at our website) — although, as said, the tickets are mostly sold out.
- Online Regular Tickets, Services (Boom Bus, Tipi Camp and Cardboard Village) and Kids tickets become available on 31 October at 09:00 Portuguese continental time.
- Tickets are limited, plan ahead. This is to ensure there is a positive equilibrium between nature and the number of people on site. Please, keep in mind that we’ve had a sold out every edition since 2014.
- Ticket exchange will take place on a third party platform not operated by Boom. The service will be on for a very limited time span (few weeks) on a date to be announced. Interested in knowing more? Read about the Ticket Resale Platform.
- Last but not least: Boom is a corporate brand-free zone, 100% independent, we have no sponsors, and the event’s survival depends on ticket sales alone. It is thanks to your support that it exists: we really appreciate your immense love. You make Boom happen. We Are One.
Commit to Awaken the World,